Bodegas Costers de Sió, SL, through this Cookies Policy, exposes its procedure for collecting and processing cookies, in compliance with article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE).
Cookies are stored in the user's terminal equipment (computer or mobile device) and collect information when visiting the website www.costersio.com, in order to improve its usability, know the user's browsing habits or needs to be able to adapt to your preferences, as well as obtain information for statistical purposes. In the case of those users who are already clients of the web, the information collected with the cookies will also serve to identify them when accessing the different tools available for the management of the services.
The Cookies Policy will be applied to those users who voluntarily visit the web pages, complete data collection forms, access the tools to manage their services, or use any other service present on the website that involves the communication of data or the access to data for the provision of its services.
Bodegas Costers de Sió, SL informs users of its web pages of the existence of cookies and makes this Policy available to them in order to inform them about its use. The fact of continuing the navigation through its pages supposes the knowledge and acceptance of this Policy by the users.
Bodegas Costers de Sió, SL uses the following types of cookies:
Classified by ownership:
* Own cookies: sent and managed directly by the entity.
* Third-party cookies: sent and managed by a third party outside the entity, anonymously, in order to perform statistical studies of navigation through the web pages of the entity.
Classified by their purpose:
* Technical and / or personalization cookies: they facilitate navigation, by identifying the session, allowing access to restricted access tools, as well as customizing the available options. They enable the provision of the service previously requested by the user.
* Cookies analysis and / or advertising: they allow to know the number of visits received in the different sections of the web pages, the habits and trends of their users and, consequently, to improve navigation and the service offered by the entity (fundamentally , Google Analytics), as well as managing the advertising spaces included in the website visited by the user. They collect data anonymously in order to obtain user navigation profiles.
Classified by their duration:
* Session cookies: collect and store the data while the user accesses the web page.
* Persistent cookies: collect and store the data in the user's terminal for a variable period of time depending on the purpose for which they have been used.
The time of conservation of the cookies will depend on the type in question and will always be the minimum necessary to fulfill its purpose.
In any case, users can configure their browser, so that it disables or blocks the reception of all or some of the cookies. The fact of not wishing to receive these cookies, does not constitute an impediment to be able to access the information of the websites of the entity although the use of some services may be limited. If once consent has been granted for the reception of cookies, it is desired to remove this, those stored in the user's equipment should be eliminated, through the options of the different browsers.
The way to configure the different browsers to exercise the actions indicated in the previous paragraphs can be consulted in:
Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
Everything related to Google cookies, both analytical and advertising, as well as its administration and configuration, can be viewed at: